The Tangy Taste of Buffalo Wings is now on a Pizza
Dallas, TX--(HISPANIC PR WIRE - BUSINESS WIRE)--April 23, 2004--Pizza Hut(R) is introducing the new Buffalo Chicken Pizza featuring boneless strips of white meat chicken marinated in buffalo wing sauce atop any of the Pizza Hut delicious medium crusts. For a limited time, the new Buffalo Chicken is available for $4.99 with the purchase of a large pizza at menu price. The Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe will be on the Pizza Hut menu from Sunday, April 25, through Saturday, May 29, 2004.
The Buffalo Chicken Pizza, served with a free cup of ranch dipping sauce, boasts a zesty new sauce with the unmistakably spicy buffalo wing taste. The familiarity and popularity of Buffalo wings interested the world's largest pizza company and inspired the innovative new pizza.
"The new Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe gives families a new flavor experience we know they'll enjoy," said Tom James, chief marketing officer, Pizza Hut. "We know Buffalo wings are popular and our research shows that this flavor, combined with pizza, has high consumer appeal. We're making it easy for families to try something new. They can get the 'sure thing' -- their families' favorite pizza -- and then try a new thing, the Buffalo Chicken Pizza for only $4.99."
Jessica and Ashlee Simpson "Wing It" for Buffalo Chicken Pizza
The national television commercials for Buffalo Chicken Pizza feature Jessica Simpson and her younger sister, Ashlee. In the spot, Ashlee teases Jessica about her "I don't eat buffalo" comment made on "The Newlyweds." The teasing turns to surprise when buffalo are seen in a nearby pasture actually flapping their "wings."
Pizza Hut is supporting the Buffalo Chicken Pizza national launch with point-of-purchase, national print and broadcast advertising. Buffalo Chicken Pizzas are available dine-in, delivery or carry-out, where available on any of the popular Pizza Hut crusts.
About Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut Inc., a subsidiary of YUM! Brands, Inc (NYSE:YUM), is the world's largest pizza restaurant company with more than 6,600 units in the United States and more than 4,000 units in 100 other countries. The company is the recognized leader in the $37 billion pizza category. Those hungry for more information can go to the official Pizza Hut Web site at http://www.pizzahut.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column