As an offshore IT solutions service, Overland Park, Kansas-based Harmonicus™ leverages its unique position to service a market composed of more than 1000 consulting companies operating in the U.S.
Founded in March 2003 by Chairman/CEO Jose Hassan, Harmonicus helps Middle Market Consulting and Staffing Firms (MMCS) expand their business offerings to include global outsourcing and sourcing solutions in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
Harmonicus' services are offered on a project or strategic staffing basis, in both custom and enterprise resource planning (ERP) package environments, and all technology platforms, operating systems and infrastructures.
Harmonicus uses a relational approach to work with channel partners, accomplished through a demand-based methodology that continues to be refined with every engagement. State-of-the-art technology centers in the U.S. and India provide 24/7 support and the cost advantages of offshore services, as well as the quality and security of MMCS, provide domestic project management to warm markets relations in the United States.
Harmonicus™ International Corp. is one of the thousands of companies listed on RedWire, HispanicBusiness.com's directory of Hispanic-owned businesses. There is no charge to join or to access the member database for business development and networking opportunities. Go to www.HispanicBusiness.com/go/redwire.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck