2 Scoops Café is an old-fashioned all-American ice cream parlor, serving premium ice cream along with other tasty treats. They are also becoming popular with lunch crowds for their hearty chicken wraps and stuffed tuna croissants, and a hot spot at night to go after dinner for premium coffees and heavenly desserts.
2 Scoops Café Franchise Development Corp. was founded in 2002 by MaryAnn Kilgallon in Orlando, FL. From the very onset of the company formation, the main objective was to form a franchise that would appeal to entrepreneurs of all races, gender and age groups.
Their vision is to have 2 Scoops Café's in various neighborhoods for families to enjoy the good-time atmosphere. The projected goal is to build 12 Café's per year, covering not only the central Florida area but also the entire state region, then moving up the east coast and other parts of the country.
2 Scoops Café Franchise Development Corp. is made up of a team with over 25 years experience in the franchise business.
Single unit & area development opportunities are available. Visit their Web site:
www.2scoopscafe.com or dial toll-free 1-866-2SCOOPS.
2 Scoops Café Franchise Development Corp.
8206 Deming Dr
Orlando, FL 32825
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe