2 Scoops Café is an old-fashioned all-American ice cream parlor, serving premium ice cream along with other tasty treats. They are also becoming popular with lunch crowds for their hearty chicken wraps and stuffed tuna croissants, and a hot spot at night to go after dinner for premium coffees and heavenly desserts.
2 Scoops Café Franchise Development Corp. was founded in 2002 by MaryAnn Kilgallon in Orlando, FL. From the very onset of the company formation, the main objective was to form a franchise that would appeal to entrepreneurs of all races, gender and age groups.
Their vision is to have 2 Scoops Café's in various neighborhoods for families to enjoy the good-time atmosphere. The projected goal is to build 12 Café's per year, covering not only the central Florida area but also the entire state region, then moving up the east coast and other parts of the country.
2 Scoops Café Franchise Development Corp. is made up of a team with over 25 years experience in the franchise business.
Single unit & area development opportunities are available. Visit their Web site:
www.2scoopscafe.com or dial toll-free 1-866-2SCOOPS.
2 Scoops Café Franchise Development Corp.
8206 Deming Dr
Orlando, FL 32825
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill