The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) is comprised of a membership of 133 local chambers of commerce and trade associations from across the country. The network also includes 68 corporate partners.
The USHCC provides a series of programs and initiatives, at either low-cost or no cost, to all USHCC members. These programs and initiatives are specifically designed to promote the growth and development of the Hispanic business community. Some of the programs and initiatives include the following:
•Procurement Networking Seminars
•Hispania Capital Partners
•Anna Maria Arias Memorial Business Fund
•Hispanics Today TV Show
Each year, the USHCC provides all chamber members by certified mail, information and rules and regulations about the USHCC credentialing process. This year, on May 20, 2002, the USHCC sent by certified mail the credentialing rules and regulations to more than 200 chambers on record with the USHCC. These rules and regulations are continually revised, as needed based on requests and suggestions from all the chamber members and the USHCC Board of Directors. The USHCC continues to support and encourage those eligible chamber members to participate in the credentialing process.
We will continue to support the efforts of our members and the Hispanic business community.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits