Hispanic Business magazine has been providing ongoing coverage of the management issues facing the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC). Below are links to related articles from Hispanic Business editorial as well as outside sources.
•"USHCC Controversy" -- HISPANIC BUSINESS Magazine, December 2002
•"Hispanic Chambers Revolt Against National Board"
•USHCC Statement in Response to Chambers
•Press Release: USHCC Practices Exclusionary and Disenfranchising Politics
•"Agendas Cross In USHCC Boardroom" -- HISPANIC BUSINESS Magazine, September 2002
•"A Peek Inside a Public Organization" -- HISPANIC BUSINESS Magazine, July/August 2002
•"Advocate or Competitor" -- HISPANIC BUSINESS Magazine, January/February 2002
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals