Hispanic Business magazine has been providing ongoing coverage of the management issues facing the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC). Below are links to related articles from Hispanic Business editorial as well as outside sources.
•"USHCC Controversy" -- HISPANIC BUSINESS Magazine, December 2002
•"Hispanic Chambers Revolt Against National Board"
•USHCC Statement in Response to Chambers
•Press Release: USHCC Practices Exclusionary and Disenfranchising Politics
•"Agendas Cross In USHCC Boardroom" -- HISPANIC BUSINESS Magazine, September 2002
•"A Peek Inside a Public Organization" -- HISPANIC BUSINESS Magazine, July/August 2002
•"Advocate or Competitor" -- HISPANIC BUSINESS Magazine, January/February 2002
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?