The Upstate New York Regional Minority Purchasing Council has awarded Minority Supplier of the Year honors to A. Anthony Corp.
“We are honored and humbled by this award,” says A. Anthony Serdula, president of the company. “We have put in a great deal of effort to be a top supplier of construction and real estate services to our Fortune 100 clients. Those clients are also responsible for our success and this award. They have extended great opportunities to our firm, and many assist in our continued business development.”
The Upstate New York Regional Minority Purchasing Council (an affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council) is a privately funded, nonprofit corporation established in 1979 for the dual purpose of providing Corporate America with greater access to the goods and services of minority-owned businesses and fostering the development, expansion, and success of minority business enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women