The Upstate New York Regional Minority Purchasing Council has awarded Minority Supplier of the Year honors to A. Anthony Corp.
“We are honored and humbled by this award,” says A. Anthony Serdula, president of the company. “We have put in a great deal of effort to be a top supplier of construction and real estate services to our Fortune 100 clients. Those clients are also responsible for our success and this award. They have extended great opportunities to our firm, and many assist in our continued business development.”
The Upstate New York Regional Minority Purchasing Council (an affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council) is a privately funded, nonprofit corporation established in 1979 for the dual purpose of providing Corporate America with greater access to the goods and services of minority-owned businesses and fostering the development, expansion, and success of minority business enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset