The Upstate New York Regional Minority Purchasing Council has awarded Minority Supplier of the Year honors to A. Anthony Corp.
“We are honored and humbled by this award,” says A. Anthony Serdula, president of the company. “We have put in a great deal of effort to be a top supplier of construction and real estate services to our Fortune 100 clients. Those clients are also responsible for our success and this award. They have extended great opportunities to our firm, and many assist in our continued business development.”
The Upstate New York Regional Minority Purchasing Council (an affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council) is a privately funded, nonprofit corporation established in 1979 for the dual purpose of providing Corporate America with greater access to the goods and services of minority-owned businesses and fostering the development, expansion, and success of minority business enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim