The Upstate New York Regional Minority Purchasing Council has awarded Minority Supplier of the Year honors to A. Anthony Corp.
“We are honored and humbled by this award,” says A. Anthony Serdula, president of the company. “We have put in a great deal of effort to be a top supplier of construction and real estate services to our Fortune 100 clients. Those clients are also responsible for our success and this award. They have extended great opportunities to our firm, and many assist in our continued business development.”
The Upstate New York Regional Minority Purchasing Council (an affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council) is a privately funded, nonprofit corporation established in 1979 for the dual purpose of providing Corporate America with greater access to the goods and services of minority-owned businesses and fostering the development, expansion, and success of minority business enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD