The Upstate New York Regional Minority Purchasing Council has awarded Minority Supplier of the Year honors to A. Anthony Corp.
“We are honored and humbled by this award,” says A. Anthony Serdula, president of the company. “We have put in a great deal of effort to be a top supplier of construction and real estate services to our Fortune 100 clients. Those clients are also responsible for our success and this award. They have extended great opportunities to our firm, and many assist in our continued business development.”
The Upstate New York Regional Minority Purchasing Council (an affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council) is a privately funded, nonprofit corporation established in 1979 for the dual purpose of providing Corporate America with greater access to the goods and services of minority-owned businesses and fostering the development, expansion, and success of minority business enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures