Miami, Florida (HISPANIC PR WIRE) -- Supported by large private organizations and hundreds of minority businesspersons from around South Florida, the Minority Chamber of Commerce of Greater Miami will hold its grand opening event at 7 p.m. on September 6, 2002, at the Hyatt Hotel in Downtown Miami.
This initiative promises to provide small businesses with valuable services in the fields of finance, marketing, and public relations, and also promote entrepreneurial spirit.
Douglas Mayorga, the President of the Chamber's Board of Directors, states, "We need to provide opportunities, as well as cost-free information, in order to assist in developing minority businesses, specifically, businesses with less than 20 employees on their payroll. We have put together a series of services that will meet the needs of this sector."
He further stated, "It is impossible to deny that this country's wealth is generated by minority business sectors, and for that reason, we have started the Minority Chamber of Commerce of Greater Miami in order to create an organization that will represent and strengthen the business community in South Florida."
The Minority Chamber of Commerce of Greater Miami is based in the heart of Coral Gables at 901 Ponce de Leon Boulevard. Telephone: (786) 486-5816
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?