Miami, Florida (HISPANIC PR WIRE) -- Supported by large private organizations and hundreds of minority businesspersons from around South Florida, the Minority Chamber of Commerce of Greater Miami will hold its grand opening event at 7 p.m. on September 6, 2002, at the Hyatt Hotel in Downtown Miami.
This initiative promises to provide small businesses with valuable services in the fields of finance, marketing, and public relations, and also promote entrepreneurial spirit.
Douglas Mayorga, the President of the Chamber's Board of Directors, states, "We need to provide opportunities, as well as cost-free information, in order to assist in developing minority businesses, specifically, businesses with less than 20 employees on their payroll. We have put together a series of services that will meet the needs of this sector."
He further stated, "It is impossible to deny that this country's wealth is generated by minority business sectors, and for that reason, we have started the Minority Chamber of Commerce of Greater Miami in order to create an organization that will represent and strengthen the business community in South Florida."
The Minority Chamber of Commerce of Greater Miami is based in the heart of Coral Gables at 901 Ponce de Leon Boulevard. Telephone: (786) 486-5816
Most Popular Stories
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid