Miami Opens Its Doors to South Florida Business Community --> Miami, Florida (HISPANIC PR WIRE) -- Supported by large private organizations and hundreds of minority businesspersons from around South Florida, the Minority Chamber of Commerce of Greater Miami will hold its grand opening event at 7 p.m. on September 6, 2002, at the Hyatt Hotel in Downtown Miami.
This initiative promises to provide small businesses with valuable services in the fields of finance, marketing, and public relations, and also promote entrepreneurial spirit.
Douglas Mayorga, the President of the Chamber's Board of Directors, states, "We need to provide opportunities, as well as cost-free information, in order to assist in developing minority businesses, specifically, businesses with less than 20 employees on their payroll. We have put together a series of services that will meet the needs of this sector."
He further stated, "It is impossible to deny that this country's wealth is generated by minority business sectors, and for that reason, we have started the Minority Chamber of Commerce of Greater Miami in order to create an organization that will represent and strengthen the business community in South Florida."
The Minority Chamber of Commerce of Greater Miami is based in the heart of Coral Gables at 901 Ponce de Leon Boulevard. Telephone: (786) 486-5816
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach