The number of Hispanic executives at Fortune 1000 corporations has grown 43 percent since last year.
HISPANIC BUSINESS® magazine
This year's Hispanic Business Corporate Elite directory includes a total of 928 executives - a 43 percent increase since last year, when the directory featured 651 names. The number of corporations represented on this year's list - 162 - is 5 percent greater than 2001's total of 155. Owing to space constraints, the printed version of this year's directory is limited to 684 executives, most of whom work out of their company's corporate headquarters. To assemble the directory, research staff at Hispanic Business contacted each of the Fortune 1000 companies headquartered in the 50 states or the District of Columbia. The Corporate Elite directory consists of employees at those companies who work at the vice-presidential level or above and who provided information to Hispanic Business by the deadline. Click here to browse the entire 2002 Corporate Elite database (registration required for free access). Corporate Elite directory research by Research Supervisor J. Tabin Cosio and Research Assistants Cynthia Marquez and Michael Caplinger.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder