The number of Hispanic executives at Fortune 1000 corporations has grown 43 percent since last year.
HISPANIC BUSINESS® magazine
This year's Hispanic Business Corporate Elite directory includes a total of 928 executives - a 43 percent increase since last year, when the directory featured 651 names. The number of corporations represented on this year's list - 162 - is 5 percent greater than 2001's total of 155. Owing to space constraints, the printed version of this year's directory is limited to 684 executives, most of whom work out of their company's corporate headquarters. To assemble the directory, research staff at Hispanic Business contacted each of the Fortune 1000 companies headquartered in the 50 states or the District of Columbia. The Corporate Elite directory consists of employees at those companies who work at the vice-presidential level or above and who provided information to Hispanic Business by the deadline. Click here to browse the entire 2002 Corporate Elite database (registration required for free access). Corporate Elite directory research by Research Supervisor J. Tabin Cosio and Research Assistants Cynthia Marquez and Michael Caplinger.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?