All 20 Hispanic members of Congress occupy seats in the U.S. House of Representatives. Names are followed by political party, state, congressional district, location of district office, and number of terms served.
D-Commonwealth of P.R.
Source: Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs