WASHINGTON, DC (FedNet via COMTEX) -- Pursuant to the Federal Advisory Committee Act (5 United States Code (U.S.C.) Appendix 2, section 10(a)(b)), the Bureau of the Census (Census Bureau) requests nominations of individuals to the Census Advisory Committee on the Hispanic Population. Four seats on this Committee currently are vacant. The Census Bureau will consider nominations received in response to this Request for Nominations, as well as from other sources.
AGENCY: Bureau of the Census, Commerce.
ACTION: Notice of request for nominations.
For more information, please click to visit the Bureau of the Census Web Site: www.census.gov/cac/www/hispcharter2002b.html
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- Budget Bargain Elusive as Time Runs Out