WASHINGTON, DC (FedNet via COMTEX) -- Pursuant to the Federal Advisory Committee Act (5 United States Code (U.S.C.) Appendix 2, section 10(a)(b)), the Bureau of the Census (Census Bureau) requests nominations of individuals to the Census Advisory Committee on the Hispanic Population. Four seats on this Committee currently are vacant. The Census Bureau will consider nominations received in response to this Request for Nominations, as well as from other sources.
AGENCY: Bureau of the Census, Commerce.
ACTION: Notice of request for nominations.
For more information, please click to visit the Bureau of the Census Web Site: www.census.gov/cac/www/hispcharter2002b.html
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount