WASHINGTON, DC (FedNet via COMTEX) -- Pursuant to the Federal Advisory Committee Act (5 United States Code (U.S.C.) Appendix 2, section 10(a)(b)), the Bureau of the Census (Census Bureau) requests nominations of individuals to the Census Advisory Committee on the Hispanic Population. Four seats on this Committee currently are vacant. The Census Bureau will consider nominations received in response to this Request for Nominations, as well as from other sources.
AGENCY: Bureau of the Census, Commerce.
ACTION: Notice of request for nominations.
For more information, please click to visit the Bureau of the Census Web Site: www.census.gov/cac/www/hispcharter2002b.html
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women