BOSTON (MidnightTrader via COMTEX) -- AT&T Latin America (ATTL) is rising 14 percent this morning on 8,600 Instinet shares after the company announced late Tuesday afternoon it retained financial adviser AlixPartners LLC to restructure the company.
Price: 0.28, Change: +0.03, Percent Change: +14.3
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges