BOSTON (MidnightTrader via COMTEX) -- AT&T Latin America (ATTL) is rising 14 percent this morning on 8,600 Instinet shares after the company announced late Tuesday afternoon it retained financial adviser AlixPartners LLC to restructure the company.
Price: 0.28, Change: +0.03, Percent Change: +14.3
Most Popular Stories
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps