Entrepreneurial spirit will be in the air next week as Staples and the SBA will co-host a town hall forum to discuss "Entrepreneurship: America's Economic Foundation" with local Los Angeles business leaders and potential business owners.
Hosted by Tom Stemberg, chairman and founder of Staples, Inc. and SBA Administrator Hector Barreto, the interactive discussion will focus on how to finance and grow a small business in today's difficult economic environment. Hosts and SBA representatives will listen to the concerns of California's small business community and be available for questions. In addition, special guest Nelson Davis, founder and president of "MAKING IT, session! Minority Success Stories," and past winner of the SBA's Media Advocate of the Year Award - Los Angeles will moderate the Q&A.
The event will serve as a launching pad for the co-branded Staples/SBA "SBA Solutions," a new online newsletter providing small businesses with pertinent information to help them maximize their business.
The forum will be next Thursday, October 24, 2002 at the Staples center in downtown Los Angeles.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women