The figures for the Media Markets Report were compiled by the staff of HispanTelligence, the research arm of Hispanic Business Inc. DMA estimates are based on information supplied by representatives from Spanish-language TV, radio, and print outlets. National totals are based on input from advertisers, media industry experts, advertising agencies, and public records. Current-year figures may not be directly comparable to previous-year figures because of additional input from data sources.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable