The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) provides military intelligence to fighters, defense policymakers, and planners in the Defense Department and intelligence community. It takes a wide variety of people with various skills and backgrounds to meet this mission: intelligence professionals, information technologists, engineers, scientists and administrators. Job opportunities are found primarily in Washington, D.C.; Frederick, Maryland; and Huntsville, Alabama.
In addition to interesting work with an important mission, DIA employees have access to career development through many education and training programs. Employees also receive the full range of federal benefits. To learn more, visit the Web site at www.dia.mil. Those interested in a career with the DIA can submit a resume directly to the candidate pool via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing source code HBW in the subject line. U.S. citizenship is required.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million