The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) provides military intelligence to fighters, defense policymakers, and planners in the Defense Department and intelligence community. It takes a wide variety of people with various skills and backgrounds to meet this mission: intelligence professionals, information technologists, engineers, scientists and administrators. Job opportunities are found primarily in Washington, D.C.; Frederick, Maryland; and Huntsville, Alabama.
In addition to interesting work with an important mission, DIA employees have access to career development through many education and training programs. Employees also receive the full range of federal benefits. To learn more, visit the Web site at www.dia.mil. Those interested in a career with the DIA can submit a resume directly to the candidate pool via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing source code HBW in the subject line. U.S. citizenship is required.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women