The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) provides military intelligence to fighters, defense policymakers, and planners in the Defense Department and intelligence community. It takes a wide variety of people with various skills and backgrounds to meet this mission: intelligence professionals, information technologists, engineers, scientists and administrators. Job opportunities are found primarily in Washington, D.C.; Frederick, Maryland; and Huntsville, Alabama.
In addition to interesting work with an important mission, DIA employees have access to career development through many education and training programs. Employees also receive the full range of federal benefits. To learn more, visit the Web site at www.dia.mil. Those interested in a career with the DIA can submit a resume directly to the candidate pool via e-mail at email@example.com, referencing source code HBW in the subject line. U.S. citizenship is required.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers