Lt. Governor Cruz Bustamante will award La Agencia de Orcì with a 'Share of Heart' Letter of Recognition to salute the company for its commitment to the community and passion for the industry. The agency is currently one of the most successful Hispanic-owned advertising agencies in the U.S..
In celebration of the the agency's 15th Anniversary and special recognition, La Agencia de Orcì will host a celebration to honor its partners, colleagues, clients, and staff. In addition to Lt. Governor Cruz Bustamante, attendees will include:
-- Henry Cisneros, CEO, American City Vista and Founder, New America Alliance
-- Moctesuma Esparza, CEO, Esparza-Katz Productions
-- David Lizarraga, Representing USHCC
-- Christy Haubeggar, Founder, Latina Magazine
-- Nancy Agosto, News Anchor, Univision/KMEX
-- Ken Christensen, GM, Hispanic Broadcasting Corporation.
The event will take place Thursday, October 25, at the Oark Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners
- Jimmy Hoffa Buried Alive, Reputed Underboss Says
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus': Angry Self-love